The library work is handled with the help of Window-based Techlib Software. The fully barcode-based Circulation System for updating its collection helps the students to remain abreast of the latest information. Retrospective Conversion of Bibliographic records of nearly 38000 books covering a wide range of Subjects Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical, Humanities, and Electrical & Electronics of other related subjects available in the library can be accessed through OPAC.
- Around 40,000 volumes of books and almost approx.3800 Titles
- Up to 10 year back volumes of journals.
- Technical Government publications such as Akshay Urja, Green Energy etc.
- Apart from this around 500+ full text journal titles are available in the databases of the library.
- There are 10 daily newspapers in Hindi and English Languages.
- 121 Technical reports.
The Library system in the Institute comprises a Central Library and departmental libraries with each department. While the departmental libraries contain journals, reference books, and student projects, The Central Library cater is for all needs of the students and faculty for subject learning as well as research and further studies. The fully automated system of stocking and issue of books facilitates the search and issue of books. The library boasts of the availability of books periodicals and journals beyond the mandatory requirement to which additions are made in each semester.